Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still no Podcasts or New Shows Menu????

Still no Podcasts or New Shows Menu????

I'm a premium member and running 3.1.0.1117 on Android BUT STILL no new menu that adds Podcasts or Shows?  How long will take until I see is added? 

26 Replies

woohoo!

(Only available in Sweden, US, UK Germany)

ZZZZZZzzzZZzZZZzzZZZZ!

such a joke at this stage.

Ah, I see...

I'm trying to understand the reasoning behind that decision, but I can't come up with anything... It's not like I can't access podcasts through other means, after all.

Do you have any idea as to why this feature isn't available to everyone?

it has been an entire year. why even mention anything if it was going to take AN ENTIRE YEAR....?!?!

bump in case any dev are reading and want to pull their finger out of their behind

I tried on the new podcast feature today on my two Android devices - phone and tablet. But it just wasn't there. No shows, no videos, no podcasts.
Both devices have the latest app release installed.
As my favourite radio show in Germany recently moved to Spotify, I'm eager to get this working! Any suggestions?

Same with me. Using Android and no idea how to get the podcast

Is there any word from spotify on this???

It's ridiculous that no one can explain why there are no podcasts suport in some countries.

Like people said before, there are a lot other ways to access podcasts.. It just dounds so simple to implemente that it becomes hard to understand why it's not working for everyonw. 

Suggested posts