Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still you didn't fixed the un-downloading issues

Still you didn't fixed the un-downloading issues

still after note 4 age and hundreds of complains you failed to fix the main premium feature, downloads what are disappearing

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Samsung Galaxy S20ULTRA, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, PX5

Operating System

Android 10, Android 8, Android 9

My Question or Issue

All this years since note 4 Spotify if for e millisecond won't find it downloaded data (what is still there) for millions of reasons (for instance you have it on microsd, and it is encrypted and after restart Spotify tries to find the contents what are on the not yet unencrypted microsd) it immediately giving up and redownloading everything... But the already downloaded data is still there!

End Everytime this happens, you need to delete the app so it will free up the doanloaded data what it is not recognizing as it's own.

This is BS, I already payed more than 100 euros in data because of this bs what you are refusing to fiz so many years!

This is my last 2 days after so many years of "debugging" your app!

Screenshot_20210510-184122_Chrome.png
3 Replies

Hey @TimPod,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

We'd like to help out. Could you let us know if the downloads are disappearing on all your devices or just one?

In most cases when this happens, a phone app that clears app cache is usually enabled. Since Spotify downloads are stored as cache on your phone, any optimization or storage management/ cleaner app can remove them and cause your downloaded songs to disappear.

You can also check your SD card for errors or change the default download location from the Spotify Settings > Storage.

To avoid downloads on mobile data go into Settings > switch Download using cellular to OFF.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm done! I was trouble shooting with you this bs more than a year already, you have already hundreds reviews with all this problems and you are doing nothing and treating this like it is a occasionall problem.

After almost 7 years of premium subscription you treated me like a scum and **bleep** (and not only me, but everyone)

So far Apple music don't have any of your problems (connecting, loosing downloads, buggy and slow as **bleep** app, loosing connection)

You are the first company what your incompetence and stance made me to have panic attack and now I'm really hating you all!

I'm really hope your company will go under!

Incompetent blame shifters!

Screenshot_20210511-193602_Apple Music.png

And not a single genuine apology for your massive incompetence before your long time playing customers!

3rd day and I am still burning in rage from your handling of the situation!

How the f* your P.R. director though what it is a good idea not just to loose but to **bleep** off your customers?

What happening in the structure of your company?

Situations like this usually shows how disorganized a company is, and when the company is big.. it means what the end is near..

Hope I'm not right, and all this bad talent will stay in this one company and won't poison others with your incompetence.

Suggested posts