Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Storage of music to SD Card

Solved!

Storage of music to SD Card

I have tried to follow the steps for storage of music to an SD Card but when I get to the step 'storage' it's NOT available in settings.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If 'Storage' is not an option at the bottom of the settings screen it means that the SPotify app can either not detect an SD Card or the SD is not read/writeable.

Can you confirm what device you are using, the android version your device is on as well as the Spotify app version you have installed.Can you also confirm your device has a working SD card or if you are trying to transfer to an 'Internal' storage location?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If 'Storage' is not an option at the bottom of the settings screen it means that the SPotify app can either not detect an SD Card or the SD is not read/writeable.

Can you confirm what device you are using, the android version your device is on as well as the Spotify app version you have installed.Can you also confirm your device has a working SD card or if you are trying to transfer to an 'Internal' storage location?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

My fault, i thought i had my sd card insert. Turned out it had been pinched by the mrs :). Thanks though.

Suggested posts