Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming only available to Premium subscribers......but i am one??

Solved!

Streaming only available to Premium subscribers......but i am one??

I assume I am just doing something pretty dumb, but I can't figure this out.

Any help please.

Synced all my songs on my phone, I see the same exact songs on phone and PC.

I click on a song to play and it says "Streaming is only available to Premium subcribers"

I already purchased 1 month at 9.99.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same problem here with my phone.

My phone was broke so I send it to let it repair. Before I had it repaired spotify was in installed and no problems what so ever. But after I got my phone back and I reinstalled spotify (intern board was changed so basicly a new phone) it didn't recognisted my premium accout.

Awaiting the response of spotify.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

penguin828 - I couldn't seem to locate your Premium account. You did have a 48 hour trial connected to your account, but that has now ended.

G-frogg1985 - Your Premium account seems to be working just fine, ensure that you are logging in using your "bullit1985" username rather than your email address. You should be able to get into your Premium account right away.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Same problem here with my phone.

My phone was broke so I send it to let it repair. Before I had it repaired spotify was in installed and no problems what so ever. But after I got my phone back and I reinstalled spotify (intern board was changed so basicly a new phone) it didn't recognisted my premium accout.

Awaiting the response of spotify.

Marked as solution

penguin828 - I couldn't seem to locate your Premium account. You did have a 48 hour trial connected to your account, but that has now ended.

G-frogg1985 - Your Premium account seems to be working just fine, ensure that you are logging in using your "bullit1985" username rather than your email address. You should be able to get into your Premium account right away.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Does a 48 hour trial cost $9.99?

Hello,

I've just taken your receipt off the forum for the time being, in case there were any security concerns. I've located the account in question and it's a little tricky. I'll send through an email to you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi.

I have the same problem on my galaxy S3. I was in France for four days, came back home yesterday.

Everything worked fine during my visit (offline). now it doesnt work, like if i didnt have premium.

On my iPhone it works perfectly but on my Galaxy it doesnt work.

Please DO NOT reply here, email me at kamil_jabur1987@hotmail.com

I dont want to be annoing but there's no fun in installing spotify all over again or hear you saying that my account is ok. Its Not.

It doesnt work on all my devices, i need a solution or i cancell it all, im that angry /// Kamil Jabur

Why not reply here? Posting your email address on a public forum is not a great idea. For you galaxy install the android preview release - find it at the Previews link at the bottom of this page
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have the same problem. Woke up this morning, and every playlist was blank. What do I do? Need my music back FAST....

Suggested posts