Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming via bluetooth to two speakers, is it possible!

Streaming via bluetooth to two speakers, is it possible!

Hi people! Is there a way to stream via Bluetooth to two speakers at the same time using Spotify?

I have to phones with Spotify family premium on the same local WI FI. Each is connected to a different Bluetooth speaker and while listening using Spotify connect when I choose one phone device or the other,  while switching,  there is one or two seconds while I can hear the same song in both speakers at the same time. Its Heaven!!!

Is there a way to keep it longer… cause that would be a dream come true! 

Thanks in advance! Joe.

5 Replies

Hey @jdmartin66,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

Depending on which speakers you're using, you should be able to pair them together so that they appear as one source in the Connect menu.

So, could you let us know which speakers you're using? We'll take a closer look 🙂

Hi Peter!

I have a JBL Xtreme and a Harman Kardon Aura, of course they don’t pair between them and that’s is why it would be a killer of a feature to be able to do it with Spotify Connect.

Thanks! Joe.

Hey @jdmartin66,

Thanks for getting back to us and for clarifying that 🙂

There is a popular idea in the Community which you can add your vote to here. The more users vote for it, the more likely it is for Spotify to implement it in the future. Feel free to spread the word and get your friends to vote for it too!

Hope that helps - let us know if there's anything else we can do 🙂

Can Spotify App play through Bluetooth on JBL flip speaker and Apple speakers (individually)? 

Hey there @roxnikki

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community 🙂 

It isn't currently possible to connect to a JBL flip and an Apple speaker at the same time to play through both of them with one account. This is only possible if the speakers can be paired or grouped together, then they'd show as just one source in the Connect menu.

If you'd like to have this option available in the future, you can add your +Vote to the idea @Peter mentioned previously. Despite its current status, you can still add your vote to it and if anything changes in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated over there.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this FAQ to learn more about it. 

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts