Premium

Country

Israel 

Device

Onepluse 5T

Operating System

Android 8.1.0

My Question or Issue

When I search for a song and then press the track to turn it on, the whole app gets stuck

Please help me 

3 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

I am having this same issue. If I click on a song or click on shuffle it will start playing a song but the whole UI becomes unresponsive. I cannot change song, it does not show up in now playing (just the last song listened to when it worked shows as paused), all menus stop loading anything and the 3 dot menu no longer works. After the song has finished, nothing else will play.

I can only stop the song and restart the app by force stopping it in settings.

Restarting device does not solve. I am hesitant to uninstall the app and have to redownload all songs unless this will 100% solve the issue

Galaxy S7. 8.0

Spotify version 8.4.60.741 armv7

The same problem here on Samsung Galaxy 8. It takes ages for albums or playlists to load. Actually I hardly ever use the app anymore. It's really irritating!

Screenshot_20191212-091812_Spotify[1].jpg

Suggested posts