NEXT STEP

Stucked at "Connecting" in car bluetooth

Stucked at "Connecting" in car bluetooth

Plan

Premium

Device

LG G6, Kenwood KD-X255BT

My Question or Issue

Started having problems when I migrated from Win7 to Win10. Files wouldn't synch, would redownload everyday, etc.  Found 2 fixes for this : Make a firewall exception in Windows and disconnect VPN when synching. But even after that, It never worked well like before. Now, when I get into my car, BT will pair, but Spotify app won't launch and car stereo is stucked at "Connecting". There are multiple BT modes on car stereo, the 2 important are regular BT and Spotify BT. Thing is, regular bluetooth works fine! But the shuffle on/off on the stereo panel doesnt work with spotify, that's why the best mode is Spotify BT which used to work and also supports the shuffle on/off button.  I'm tring to get the Spotify BT mode to work again. I tried much stuff : Deleting reinstalling redownloading offline files, upgrading stereo firmware, unpair and pair again, etc. Nothing seems to be working. Any help is welcomed! Thank you

1 Reply

Hey there @J-P1,

Thank you for your post. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if you followed these steps when you reinstalled the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can let us know if the same issue occur if you're using a different audio output?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts