Suggested playlists and songs in Polish, Premium account

Highlighted
2 people liked this

Suggested playlists and songs in Polish, Premium account

Timcsi
Casual Listener

How to tell spotify that I dont want freaking' polish songs or playlists sugested in my feed/browse? Language settings are on English, and I am located in Poland but I hate polish music. I have a premium account for a while now (6months) and this started a few weeks ago. If not getting solved im cancelling my premium **bleep**. Pls help anyone!

Spoiler

6 Replies
1 person liked this

Re: Suggested playlists and songs in Polish, Premium account

Joe
Community Legend

If you have a Polish subscription (paying with a Polish credit card and billed in zlotys) then I think that's the reason. Switching to a UK based payment method (obviously dearer) would fix this.

Timcsi
Casual Listener

do you think switching to paypal would fix it too?

Joe
Community Legend

Only if your paypal account is funded by a non-polish credit card. Be happy that you pay a fraction of what UK users pay for spotify.

1 person liked this

Timcsi
Casual Listener

I would be happy if I would get a UK salary :P

...that was in no means a very thought thru opinion Joe :) all in all what I pay with my salary it is the same "effort". But all this is pointless from the issue point of view.

This polish music thingy started to happen recently, and we have been using the same bank account for payment since the beginning, so I am not sure why the situation changed all of a sudden. I started paying premium so that I wouldnt have to hear the polish commercials, but instead now I get Polish tracks (the auto play thingy) the difference is that now I am paying for it... D: Maybe will just stop paying again ://

kamaljahid

darn. I have the same problem. Did you fix it? I hate it; 

1 person liked this

Timcsi
Casual Listener

nope, not yet :/ if anyone knows a solution I would love to know about it.

SUGGESTED POSTS