Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync vs Download ?? My Playlist needs to be resynced or downloaded, but having problems.

Sync vs Download ?? My Playlist needs to be resynced or downloaded, but having problems.

I have a HTC EVO and am a premium subscriber.  Even before the upgrade I would sometimes have to "re sync" my playlists.  I am unsure why this happens.  Now It says I need to download my songs to listen offline.  When I try to download I am stuck at 21% and it won't move. 

Any help would be appreciated.  I need to listen to my music offline.

7 Replies

Do you have enough space on your memory card?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I would think so,  I had all my songs synced up before...Is that different than downloading?  If so, is there not an option to sync anymore.  When it was synced up i could listen offline.

I'm still able to use my phone otherwise.

Do you reached a Offline sync limit max. 3,333 tracks ?

no, I don't even have 500.  I checked my sd space, and I still have plenty.

Syncing = downloading now. Change of terminology in the new app
----------------

I wonder if uninstalling and reinstalling would help...It's still stuck on 21% downloaded.

I do notice that I have one subscriber to this playlist...I'm not sure who that could be...Is there a way to find out who is subscribing?

Through the desktop app you can see who is subscribing.

Rather than just uninstall and reinstall, which doesn't delete all backgroubd data, try following the steps in PerBonomi's sticky thread at the top of this forum - see here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Trouble-with-the-latest-release-Let-us-know/td-p/8636...

----------------

Suggested posts