Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synchronization of my personal musics.

Synchronization of my personal musics.

Hello. You said that or saying, there are no limits of synchronization of our personal musics on an android device.

I was able to notice that it was false because in every synchronization the level of storage decreases. It is normal?

That I shall have wanted to create a playlist containing only my personal musics that I shall have mixed with the spootify library

3 Replies

Hi,

Although you can sync as many local files as you want to your device (but only 3,333 Spotify songs); they still take up memory. This is because it is effectively transferring the file to your phone to play without internet access; so it needs to store a file.

If you don't want it using space; then you can disable offline mode.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

you mean that Spotify takes into account the memory of the smartphone?

There is no limit to the number of local tracks Spotify will allow you to sync to your device, other than the physical limitation of the storage capacity of your device. Those tracks have got to be stored somewhere! As AnthonyB said, you can also sync up to 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalogue to your device for offline usage too (providing you have available space). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts