Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing/downloading tracks on multiple devices

Syncing/downloading tracks on multiple devices

I've signed in on multiple devices. I want to be able to download specific tracks to one device rather then having them download on both devices.
At the moment when I put device 1 in offline mode and download tracks on device 2, then switch device 1 into online mode and download some other tracks, it will also download the same tracks that were downloaded on device 2.
So is there anyway to be able to only download tracks to one device rather then having them sync to multiple devices?
2 Replies

The only way this can happen is if the tracks are in a playlist you download or if you are downloading everything in your library on all devices (there is no way to download one song). So, if you just download playlists on your devices, you will have total control over what is downloaded on each device.

Thank you, I realised the problem was that I had the download all button on that's located at the top when you go to all songs. If I turn it off on both devices it solves the problem I was having and won't download the track on both devices, but will still add them to my saved (which is fine)

Suggested posts