Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TROUBLE WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS ANDROID ICE CREAM SANDWICH

TROUBLE WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS ANDROID ICE CREAM SANDWICH

Hello to All,

I have a premiun spotify account and run uncorrectly in my Galaxy Nexus device, WHY??

first, I hate each time when spotify try to sing in with facebook account, why? I dont have facebook and I wont .

Second, when I listen my favorite list in offline  mode alway there is a some song unsyncronyzed or say "this song is not available in offline mode"

I really thinking cancel my premiun accoun and stop gift my money to spotify. Please do something for it.

Best regard,

EM

6 Replies

ICS is not currently supported.

See here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Spotify-needs-to-support-Android-3-Honeycomb-Android-4...
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Not sure if you are aware of this "fix"....but I saw it posted on one of the forum threads when I was experiencing the consistent app problems. It at least it fixed all the problems I was having with the SPOTIFY App (i.e. app activating then just disappearing, app crashing but not force-closing, crashing your phone)......

Uninstall SPOTIFY App, Re-Install 

Install app names SPARE PARTS.....activate Compatibility Mode.

Restart Phone.

I haven't had any issues since.....and the streaming works fine without crashing. 

Note: i have not rebuilt my offline synced folders since I did this so not sure if that is a contributing factor to the issues GNexus owners are having.

Hope this helps.

Forget my last post....

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! The New APP works GREAT!!! and you can download at EXTREME QUALITY!!!

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9226367/Spotify_39_s_New_Android_App_Available_for_Preview?ta...

ok so i got the apk and i must admit, this app could not be more incredibly perfect on my gnex. however, i still am running into the issue where i cant play my local files... anyone else having this issue?

Some days ago my Spotify app started to crash all the time. And yesterday I could not even start it before it crashed.

So removed the app and were going to download it again, but I could not find it in Google Play. Thanks to this thread I now found the new preview, downloaded it, but the app is crashing all the time..

What is happening? Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks!

/Robin

ok forget what i said in the last post, i seem to have gotten everything to work flawlessly on the beta by just uninstalling the app and resyncing everything

Suggested posts