Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Spotify App decided that don't want to work anymore in background

Solved!

The Spotify App decided that don't want to work anymore in background

So... The Spotify App in my smartphone decided that don't want to work anymore in background.

For what i read in this Community, this question is way too often... and way too ignored. But i'm here with my last hope for some miracle. 🙂

I already tried unistall and install again, already made the Battery Saver checks, already tried to stop music before putting it in background... reset the phone, reset the cache, reset the user data. I've already tried to listen only in offline mode... I'm really out of options here.

In my case the app itself just close... it's not the music stop playing, it disappear like seconds after i go to Home or change to any other app.

Can u guys give me some help?

I'm with the version 8.5.25.894 and my device is the Moto G5 (Motorola/Lenovo); With Android version 8.1.0 (OPP28.85-19-4-2).

I don't have many apps in my device, only the most used ones (Instagram, Reddit, WhatsApp, Telegram, Uber...).

Edited by a Rock Star: This post was moved from the Ideas Exchange to the Android Help board.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @andribz,

Thanks for describing your issue and giving us more info about your device! 

We are aware of this. Please go to this Ongoing Issue, click +VOTE and subscribe to get further info on the topic.

We're here for you 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @andribz,

Thanks for describing your issue and giving us more info about your device! 

We are aware of this. Please go to this Ongoing Issue, click +VOTE and subscribe to get further info on the topic.

We're here for you 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

It did works for me! Thanks for it. 😄

Suggested posts