Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Moto G5s Plus

Operating System

Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

The controls doesnt show up, I have to manually open the app to change a song, and whenever I change a song, the UI doesnt show it, it just get stuck in the last song, on top of that, everytime I try to play music on shuffle settings, i can only see 3 songs on the queue, the UI is completely broken, the controls are broken, I have to re-download music everysingle time because Spotify decides to erase them.

I love Spotify, its such a wonderfull tool for me since I listen to music everyday, but I get so tilted with this bugs, I mean you have a millionarie company in your hands and you can't even hire competent programmers/designers?

I am really hoping you will fix this in the next update or idk, fix the whole app.

Greetings,

5 Replies

I agree, but it only started fir me recently. The app has always worked great but now it's like there is a disconnect between what is playing and what the player displays. It's annoying but usable.

same here, even a similar phone, however i used to have my downloads on my SD and i can't put it back to the SD anymore for some reason, no options are showing up

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂 Let's see what we can do to help you out.

It sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

We'll see what we can suggest next 🙂

Keep us posted,

P

Apart from restarting or uninstalling the app, do you have anything else. Is that the only solution you are aware of? The answer to every  complaint CANNOT be to reinstall the app. That is just crappy service. Fix the damn app.

Hey there @Baikadi!

Thank you reaching out to the Community.

Restarting and reinstalling are simple and easy troubleshooting steps that often times help with solving the issue.

And in case they don't, we can get closer to determining where the issue lies so that we'll know what we can suggest further.

We'll be happy to help you with your issue, just let us know exactly what you're experiencing and what devices.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts