The latest update has jumbled up the order of my playlists

Solved!

The latest update has jumbled up the order of my playlists

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

Since the latest update my playlists are now being sorted by when they were last played, rather than when they were created. I have loads of playlists and I'm struggling to find them when they keep switching around. I can't find an option to change this back, does anyone know how to?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

A lot of the new changes are described here .

As mentioned on the article page, to reveal the sort options, go to the top of your playlists and pull down. Then you'll be able to sort the playlists by either of the following:

• Relevance (personalized to you),
  • Custom (the order on your Desktop app, which you can edit yourself)
  • Name
  • Recently Played
  • Recently Added
  • Downloads

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

A lot of the new changes are described here .

As mentioned on the article page, to reveal the sort options, go to the top of your playlists and pull down. Then you'll be able to sort the playlists by either of the following:

• Relevance (personalized to you),
  • Custom (the order on your Desktop app, which you can edit yourself)
  • Name
  • Recently Played
  • Recently Added
  • Downloads

Glad there's a solution, but really, this should not have been changed. I want to see my latest playlists first. Alphabetical is ridiculous. Who listens to music alphabetically?!
Was it done so you could find things mroe easily? That's what the search is for!!

Please Spotify, think about your UI/UX more before you make changes. I was so frustrated with this decision before I discovered it could be changed I was ready to cancel my subscription.

Suggested posts