Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The music stop play after my android tablet goes to sleep mode

The music stop play after my android tablet goes to sleep mode

To whom it may concern, 

I just bought an Acer Iconia tablet A510 with android 4.0 and a Bluetooth Dongle - RCA "aptX WTX-500 advance accoustic". The system work well and suceed to transmit well the music in Bluetooth but unfortunatelly the music stop play after my android tablet goes to sleep mode. Generally it happens like one or two minute after the screen goes to black. It is really frustrating, especially because I bought the tablet for this application, listening music with spotify... It is not the wireless which goes to sleep mode because it happens even when you listen with the offline mode. 

It is also not happen when istead of using my tablet, I use my Sony Ericson Xperia Ray under android 2.3; maybe the problem come from android 4.0 ? 

Is there any solutions ? I tried the preview release today but it seems not fix the problem ! 

Best regards

Alban

1 Reply

I think this is a problem with Spotify and ICS 4.0.x.  I've just upgraded my Toshiba Thrive tablet and now Spotify won't work with my Jabra bluetooth headphones.  Bluetooth (and the headset) works because I'm using YouTube and Amazon MP3 Cloud Player just fine on the tablet.

Spotify needs to fix their Android app.

-RA

Suggested posts