Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The track is not available to play on my Premium Spotify Samsung Galaxy II account

The track is not available to play on my Premium Spotify Samsung Galaxy II account

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me sort this problem. I have just downloaded a few mp3 files on my laptop. Imported the tracks into my local files and moved the tracks into my playlist folder in my laptop. The problem is I can play it on my Spotify laptop but not on my Samsung Galaxy II Spotify account.

I have made the folder to be available offline and also tried synching the tracks to my mobile. However I still can't play the downloaded mp3s on my Spotify mobile.

Any suggestion as to what I should do?

Thanks.

4 Replies

@andrew18 wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me sort this problem. I have just downloaded a few mp3 files on my laptop. Imported the tracks into my local files and moved the tracks into my playlist folder in my laptop. The problem is I can play it on my Spotify laptop but not on my Samsung Galaxy II Spotify account.

I have made the folder to be available offline and also tried synching the tracks to my mobile. However I still can't play the downloaded mp3s on my Spotify mobile.

Any suggestion as to what I should do?

Thanks.

What happens when you try and play the tracks?

Hi,

It just says that the track is unavailable each time I click on it. Only those tracks that I have downloaded from the internet that I am unable to play on my mobile. I could play it on my laptop using Spotify instead.

Other tracks are working fine as they are found in the Spotify collection if you understand what I mean.

I hope you are able to help me solve this annoying problem.

Thanks.

Hi,

same problem here. I have a Samsung Galaxy S I 9000 with Android 4.2, now 2.3.3 to test Spotify with the original version. It doesn´t help. I cleared repeatedly the cache and reinstall spotify. But it change anything.

I have a premium Spotify account and love it but when i can´t sync my playlists with my phone for what should i use Spotify premium?

The problem has been known for more than a year but nothing change. So my decission is to cancel my Spotify subscription.

So much user have problems with that.

I hope these problem will been fixed in future that i can come back to spotify.

greetings Euterboy

It would be great if anyone...anyone out there is able to help sort this problem asap as I'm getting really annoyed paying for something that I can't really use.

Suggested posts