Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The track is not available

Solved!

The track is not available

Hey I am having issues with 4 songs of a playlist on my phone. I recently added these songs to a playlist that I set on "download" all other songs were downloaded correctly and I can listen to them but the download just doesn't start for this 4 songs so they are just grey and when i click on them it says "The track is not available". This occurs also with every other song I try to add to that playlist. I checked my subscription and I am a premium user so this is not the problem.

Btw: the tracks i am adding to the playlist are on my computer and not in the spotify data base

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You need to manually sync those tracks over to your device by connecting them both to the same WiFi network. 

Follow the instructions in this help page to get those transfered.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You need to manually sync those tracks over to your device by connecting them both to the same WiFi network. 

Follow the instructions in this help page to get those transfered.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the same issue--problem is I'm a dinosaur and my computer does not have wifi. . . any suggestions that don't involve buying a new computer? Any way to fool my Android into thinking it's an iPod and syncing via a cable?

Do you have a wifi router? If so, USB wifi adapters are pretty cheap. If you don't have a router with wifi, the adapter might still work if you set your android up as a wfi hotspot.

Suggested posts