Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tinder won't link to account

Solved!

Tinder won't link to account

So, I go to Edit Profile. Click the "Add to my account/Link to tinder". It goes to a loading wheel for a few seconds, and then a blank white screen forever.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sephrinx!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, could you try logging out and back in? If nothing works, can you try from a different device?

We'll be right here waiting. 

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sephrinx!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, could you try logging out and back in? If nothing works, can you try from a different device?

We'll be right here waiting. 

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hello Maria_B,

I have the same problem and I tried your suggestion, but it didn't work. I am using the latest versions.

Hey. Choose a song at my song then try again

Any update? After random stops issue a few days ago, I got this issue now. I have installed new app from Google Play store but still get this problem, I also try to sideload tinder apk from https://www.androidapksbox.com/tinder/ but still get the issue. Anybody can help to solve this problem?

Hey there, 

To connect Spotify to your Tinder profile, make sure you're following the steps provided here.

If that doesn't work, make sure that bot the Spotify and the Tinder apps are up-to-date. This is very important, and a reinstall of both apps would ensure this and give the apps a fresh start. 

Lastly, restart your device, and try a different internet connections such as another WiFi.

All the best!

Suggested posts