Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Android 9 (miui 10.3.2)

My Question or Issue

When BT connects to the car and start playing the first track metadatas are sent to the car multimedia device. Once the next tracks play only the remaining time updates, other information such as artist name, title or cover doesn't update. I own a Toyota Corolla 2019 first EU model with MEU device 17tmt2eu-fa00 v1520 (MM17). I tried ddifferent AVRCP protocols in phone settings (1.4 to 1.6) but still the same. Continuous play and automatic mix options enabled.

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Track Metadata doesn't update in my car

blacklord049
Music Fan

Finally this topic helped me :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Song-Artist-Title-Doesn-t-Display-in-Lexus-RH450-with-new-G...

However I did the steps under a custom ROM "Pixel Experience" on Android 10.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

blacklord049
Music Fan

Hi guys, just to say : the latest audio update for my car (v1011, dated 26-11-2019) didn't solve my problem. Aswell the OS update MIUI 11.0.3 for my phone. I was crossing my fingers. Apparently it is a common problem with some brands such as OnePlus or Xiaomi. I hope you will work together with Xiaomi to find a solution because I'm a little bit annoyed. Ok it's not a vital matter but it's a shame it doesn't work as expected.  Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Solution!

blacklord049
Music Fan

Finally this topic helped me :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Song-Artist-Title-Doesn-t-Display-in-Lexus-RH450-with-new-G...

However I did the steps under a custom ROM "Pixel Experience" on Android 10.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS