NEXT STEP

Track info update stops

Track info update stops

Premium Duo

Device

Oneplus 3T A3003

Operating System

(Android 9 - Oxygen OS 9.0.6)

When I use the spotify client in the car with bluetooth connection to the car radio, the track info update on the car display stops when I press the track change buttons. (Next track for example) While I don't change the track, the update is fine, but after that it stops working. (The display will always show the title, artist and album of the current track, and this display will not change.) My current client version is 8.6.62.1029, but when I upgraded to the previous version the display went bad, before that it worked fine.

This feature works well with other player programs, e.g. Rocket player, Youtube.

5 Replies

Hey there @Sparheld!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We have received a few other reports about users seeing the wrong metadata on their car radios and the right teams are currently looking further into this.

Feel free to leave your details and +Vote here. Hopefully we'll have more info on this soon!

Keep an eye on the page for any updates.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The bug is still present. Usually the first 1-2 track changes are followed by the display, but then it stops. It seems to count the elapsed time, but always shows the length of the track where the display stopped.

Hi @Sparheld,

Thanks for the post.

We suggest submitting that info as a comment on the thread that Elena has linked to 🙂 This will help the folks looking into this issue.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is happening with me since latest updates and across multiple vehicles. Any updates from anyone?

I think I have an idea for this. I installed the lite version and it started to work in my car

Suggested posts