Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track is currently unavailable, ALL OF THEM!

Solved!

Track is currently unavailable, ALL OF THEM!

Hello, my spotify has been working so well for the 2 years of premium usage, but now I cant play any tracks on my HTC sensation; Track is unavailable, it says.
They were all synched and downloaded for offline usage, but now theyre all useless. Theyre there but not playable. I can search for other songs and others playlists but the tracks are "greyed out" and when I try to play them it says "Track is unavailable"

Any ideas?

/Filip

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh fudge, this is embarassing, there is no wrong with spotify after all 😄
I just listened on my computer and suddenly a wild commercial appeared, and that made it clear!

P.S I don't know how to remove my post so I'll just leave it here.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

An update: I noticed that my spotify application also had ads and commercials between songs. All things indicated that I did not have a premium account, even though it said premium on the account page. I was in contact with support and they solved the problem.

Solution:

They canceled my subscription with full refund. I then upgraded my account from spotify application. After purchase the upgrade I restarted spotify and it worked like a charm.

Thank you spotify support! 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Oh fudge, this is embarassing, there is no wrong with spotify after all 😄
I just listened on my computer and suddenly a wild commercial appeared, and that made it clear!

P.S I don't know how to remove my post so I'll just leave it here.

No probs. It's not obvious that you're not on Premium is it - they could really do with introducing a proper message in the app telling you this is the reason as this issue comes up a few times a week.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have the same problem, but I am a premium user. Got a new credit card so had to change the details on my profile, but did that yesterday, and still ALL tracks are "not available". Have uninstalled, switched off, reinstalled, logged in and out several times... I have a HTC one x, upgraded to the new spotify a few days ago, that's when the trouble began.

help?

I also have the same problem with tracks unavailable. I upgraded from a free to premium subscription. But since my old creditcard had expired I switched to paypal as payment method.

Downloaded the andoid app to my phone. It worked for like 1 hour, then the tracks got unavailable. I reset my data connection by going to flymode and back. Spotify premium work again for something like 30 minutes, then all track got unavailable again. And I have not been able to play anything since om the phone.

If I login to spotify homepage I can see that my subscription is Spotify Premium. I have also tried with another phone with the same poor result. 

Can anyone advice on how to move this forward?

HenrikH - Could you pop a message over to us directly? We may need to take a closer look at your account. To get in touch with us directly, scroll up, click on "About Us" and then select contact form.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Just thought I'd mention - for the record - that I did that, and the problem is now solved 🙂

Marked as solution

An update: I noticed that my spotify application also had ads and commercials between songs. All things indicated that I did not have a premium account, even though it said premium on the account page. I was in contact with support and they solved the problem.

Solution:

They canceled my subscription with full refund. I then upgraded my account from spotify application. After purchase the upgrade I restarted spotify and it worked like a charm.

Thank you spotify support! 🙂

I have been a free user for years. Love the service. No problems until about the past week.  No matter what computer I use (at home/at work), I get the message "track not available" for ALL tracks.  Restart and reinstall NOT solving the problem.  Any help out there?

Suggested posts