Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track listing getting stuck on first song!

Track listing getting stuck on first song!

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

OnePlus 6

Operating System

AndroidOreo

My Question or Issue

The track listing gets stuck on the first song played or is constantly one track behind. So unable to tell what track is playing if I'm unfamiliar with album / playlist. This occurs on both the mobile and head unit display on the car when connected via Bluetooth.

If I switch between menus on mobile or enlarge to large now playing screen it refreshes, but doesn't do so unless done manually. This was previously fine when I was using my iPhone 7 plus.

Thanks 

Guys

2 Replies

Hey @davegarrett2512, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, we'll definitely be able to help out.

Did this start happening after an app update? Does logging out and back in make a difference?

Let us know how it goes.

Hi @SergioDavid

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify so i guess that would count as far as logging out and back in again I think 

This has been occurring from the first install and after pervious updates. For info I switched from IPhone 7 plus in mid June.

It seems to occur more on my car head unit than on the mobile itself, although it does still do it on the mobile.

Many thanks for your help

Dave

Suggested posts