Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track not available (Huawei ascend Y300)

Track not available (Huawei ascend Y300)

I've had no problems using my Spotify account on my Huawei ascend Y300 until now.

First and foremost, yes, I do have a premium account, so I am entitled to be listening to music on my android phone. Secondly, I've played many of these tracks before without any problem.

Today, I can barely get through ONE song without the music stopping midway, and a notice coming up: 'track not available'. I tried this for a number of albums, all the same. At first I thought perhaps my wifi connection's on the blink or something, so I saved all the albums I was listening to my account and selected the Available Offline option to play them without wifi connection - but it's STILL happening.

To me, it sounds like something wrong with the app? But I'll list the albums I'm having trouble with anyway, in case it's an issue with them:

• Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
  • Requiem for my friend - Zbigniew Preisner
  • Skylanders Giants - Lorne Balfe

Perhaps it's something that'll sort itself out?

2 Replies

I posted this a week ago, and no staff member has gotten back to me?

It's still occuring off and on, usually in mid-song. It just cuts out and says the Track is not Available.

Hi,

Sorry this is predominately a community user based forum, if you want to speak to a staff member I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts