Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track not available in mobile

Track not available in mobile

I recently purchased an MP3 via Amazon.com.  The file is downloaded on my desktop and available in local files on Spotify.  I have added it to a playlist.  When I go to theplaylist on mobile all songs are available EXCEPT the one song I purchased form Amazon.  Why?  I need this song for a class.   Also.  I have several songs which come to me on a CD as WMA files.  I convert all to MP 3 and ALL sync to Local Files.  MOST of these but NOT ALL are available on mobile.  Can anyone tell me why some songs which are legitimately owned by me and are on local files are NOT available on mobile.  I need these songs for teaching classes and if I cant rely on mobile..im sunk.

4 Replies

Is this after you synched it to your mobile? 

Yes

I did the same thing. On my phone I had no problem but on my tablet it says song not available. While the song is playing perfectly on my smartphone. Then shut down spotify and retried it but stil the same message.

Can someone explain me please how to fix that problem

I just had a similar problem - and I found out, that I have to mark the playlist with my local files twice as "available online":

1. in my programm on my pc

2. in my app (after going online with it)

Maybe it helps!

Suggested posts