Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tracks found on my desktop app, are missing on my andoid app.

Tracks found on my desktop app, are missing on my andoid app.

Specifically "Faded by Zhu" .

Looked it up on my desktop and added it to my playlist. But it didnt synchronize with my phone and when i looked for the song directly on my phone it was not even found.

Has anyone encountered sth alike? its not a big problem, just inconvenient.^^

6 Replies

If that's a local file, you're synching it to your android and it doesn't copy over?

Nope, no problems with local files so far.

And that song is not local.  Found the song in the regular database, thats why iam confused.

i had some songs not working mobile for some time, but that they werent even found never occured before.

Weird, got a link to the track?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Are you in one of these countries?

THE NIGHTDAY is available in the following countries: AD AR AU BG BO BR CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC EE FI GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS LI LT LV MC MT MX MY NI NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY

Nope, iam from germany. Ok that makes sense. But then i wonder why i found it on my Desktop until today.

Now its gone from my Desktop aswell... so i guess this is solved. Thanks for your responses and help

You will find on Spotify content is pretty fluid, stuff gets added and removed all of the time in the background. If you listen to a track then it gets removed, the apps can often play a locally cached copy for a while before it checks and realises the content is no longer available.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts