Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Traveling abroad for a week, says I have no internet connection

Traveling abroad for a week, says I have no internet connection

I have a premium account in the US and am vacationing in Spain for a week. I went to load up a playlist this morning to go for a run and it said that there was no internet connection, even though I had full service. It should be noted that my phone is currently roaming, since there is no Verizon here. However, according to everything I could read, with a premium account, this shouldn't be a problem and I should have international access right? Can someone tell me if I missed something? Or how to get spotify to work off wifi so I can use it when walking around?

Thanks.

5 Replies

Same problem. I am from Italy and I have an account. I am in Greece for a couple of days. Everything was fine until this afternoon. My downloaded music vanished and I have to reload it. Why? Before I could listen to it offline with no problem. But since this afternoon I can't. What happened?

Hi @Schreibdog2487. Do you have data roaming turned on?

Yes. Data roming access is turned on.

hey, friend, please, be careful when you travel as there are dangerous countries that  you shouldn't visit at all...

Hey guys, I think the best choice is to buy Vodafone. However I think the first time you think about crossing the border you think about the security of another country and mobile Internet is not always as important as the internal security of the country. I lived in Mexico for a while, and to make a comparison you can find on this helpful site https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/mexico/cancun/ info about travelling abroad (If that's really bothers you) then you can make a comparison if all that was descripted on that site is true. Hope that was useful for you 🙂

Suggested posts