Country

Germany

Device

OnePlus 6t

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hallo,

wie im angehängten Screenshot zu sehen, wurden in Spotify ja Designänderungen im Bereich des aktuell abgespielten Tracks vorgenommen. Diese Änderungen sind aber bei meinem Gerät nicht vorhanden, sprich ich habe immernoch das alte Design. Die neuste Spotify Version ist installiert. Vielleicht kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

Vielen Dank schon einmal! 

Screenshot_20190305-162859__01.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @iamjonas,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language. 

Keep in mind that we're always testing new things. When we’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t or the reverse. You can find more info in this support site article as well. 

On another note, so we can take a closer look, could you let us give some additional information regarding this screenshot, for a example a link to the post about this.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

@Katerina  schrieb:

Hey there @iamjonas,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language. 

Keep in mind that we're always testing new things. When we’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t or the reverse. You can find more info in this support site article as well. 

On another note, so we can take a closer look, could you let us give some additional information regarding this screenshot, for a example a link to the post about this.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

Hello,

thank you for replying.

This screenshot was taken in the Google Play Store app. It is an official preview picture of the Spotify app. That's mainly why I'm wondering I haven't received the design changes.

Best regards

Note: the attached screenshot is from the desktop-version of the Google Play Store, but contains the same preview pictures. 

Screenshot (76).png

Hey @iamjonas.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you let us know what you're not seeing on the latest version of the app which you are expecting to be seeing? Once we have that info, we can look into it further.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Hello,

my "problem" is solved with a new update. I got the new design changes in the play screen. 

Thx

Hey @iamjonas.

Glad to hear it! 

Let us know if there's anything else - we'll be right here.

Take care 🙂

spotify:track:265Anh9hGoozFigjUVLUeD

Suggested posts