Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with single songs in playlists on mobile only.

Trouble with single songs in playlists on mobile only.

I made a playlist of Florence + The Machine, and whethere it is downloaded for offline playability or not only one songs will not play all the way through. Girl With One Eye will play start to finish on my computer every time, but on my phone it stops about a minute to the end. It doesn't even start the next track, it just pauses Spotify. I've tried deleting and re-adding the song and entire playlist several times, as well as making it an offline playlist but I'm still having issues. Any suggestions? The phone is a droid razr, and this issue does not exist on my Nexus 7 tablet.

2 Replies

I have similar problem. In few of my playlists, only one song is being played even if I chose another one and program shows it plays another song, but I can hear the same song all over...

I had a similiar or same problem with one song not playing and then stopping everything else from playing.  See my entry in this log 4 weeks ago titled: "One song does not play when downloaded. Then others songs won’t play offline!"

I had to remove that song from my playlists. Everything else is working.

Suggested posts