Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to cancel, but tells me my password is incorrect every time I try. Even though I can log in.

Trying to cancel, but tells me my password is incorrect every time I try. Even though I can log in.

I go through the whole process of trying to cancel my spotify because I won't be able to use it for the next couple years due to travelling issues.  I can log in to my account every time, but as soon as I try to verify my password to cancel, it tells me its incorrect.  I have tried to reset it to the same exact password several times, and it works to log me into my account, but as soon as I get to the verification page for cancelling, it tells me it's incorrect again.  I absolutely loved spotify before, and was very happy with my premium subscription, but I will no longer be recommending it due to all the issues.  I would have subscribed as soon as I was back, but it feels completely dishonest, and I can barely even contact anyone to help me solve this.  I was promised that I could cancel at any time, so why is this so difficult?!

1 Reply

Hi michelle37!

Sorry to hear about the difficulty in canceling the subscription. Can you try using an incognito window or a private browser?

If that doesn't help, you can also contact the support team and ask them to cancel it for you. https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Suggested posts