Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

UI is different for other members of Family Plan

UI is different for other members of Family Plan

I am not sure how, but we noticed a problem with my account. While they have the full set up(see attached photo), my account is stuck with the non-premium UI. I have none of the options available to them, although I am on a premium subscription
Screenshot_20190523-095848_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20190523-095848_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20190523-095742_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey! Thanks for reaching out to the community,

Is this on Android or IOS?

Jack

Android. Galaxy s9, to be precise.

This is because they are realeasing the new updated UI over time. So People are getting it at different times. I got this terrible UI update months ago and i and everyone i know have stopped their subscription and taken their money elsewhere.

I still have no idea why they removed the song list and artist page. I saw one say "To make it more streamlined". This makes no sense since now its 10000x harder to do anything. Unless you only use playlist, you are **bleep**.

Unfortunetly they seem to be doubling down on this new UI and the only way to hopefully get it fixed is to use your wallet. Plenty of other music streaming services out there.

Hey @Cardespawn,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community.

As @Deadjim mentioned, this is a feature which we're gradually rolling out to everyone, so if some of your Family plan members haven't got it yet, they'll get it soon.

Thanks for your feedback on our new Your Library look @Deadjim., we appreciate it 🙂

There's an existing idea in the Community which you could add your vote to - just head here to do so.

Hope that helps! Hit us up if you have any other questions abou this.

Suggested posts