Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to browse playlists

Unable to browse playlists

So everything was working just fine ever since I became a premium user (a few months now).  Well I was trying to download 3 playlists so I could listen offline.  Got the error that said not enough space, came on here, and figured it was trying to install to the SD card, so I did what  a few people suggested.  But now when I go back into Spotify, it won't load any playlists.  I can see all the playlists to browse, but when I click on a playlist to listen to (for eample top 100 rock songs on spotify) it just gives me the green circle.  Nothing happens now.  I've reinstalled the app many times, restarted my phone.  Not sure what to do

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note3

1 Reply

Can you try uninstaling Spotify and using a file manager make sure that the below folders are deleted (the second one may be still remaining from the older versin of Spotify):

\Android\data\com.spotify.music

\Android\data\com.spotify.mobile.android.ui

Note: - Make sure to check both Emulated/0/ AND the /ext_sd/ locations for these folders as they could be on Internal memory or/and external SD card.

Once done, go to the play store and install the app again. Let me know how you get on,

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts