Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play any artists

Solved!

Unable to play any artists

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

Samsung

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have never experienced this issue before, but every artist I go into there is no image or "Shuffle Play" button, of course meaning I am unable to shuffle play that artist without choosing a specific album. However, albums and playlists still work perfectly. 

Screenshot_20200807-005430_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DD33e, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for reporting this. This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more info about here. From there, add your +VOTE which will help with Spotify's investigation. You can also subscribe to the thread to get updates on this by clicking the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner.

I hope you'll find this useful. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @DD33e, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for reporting this. This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more info about here. From there, add your +VOTE which will help with Spotify's investigation. You can also subscribe to the thread to get updates on this by clicking the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner.

I hope you'll find this useful. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts