Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play music iffline

Unable to play music iffline

I pay for premium and I am unable to play my songs offline, why is that? This is very frustrating ! 

3 Replies

Hey, @Kiki22 -

You need to download the songs onto your phone so you can play them offline. Here's a video about how to download your playlist on your phone;

Thank you 🙂

Do I have to download it every time I am about to travel somewhere, where there is no service ? I have downloaded my songs before traveling abroad, I thought the songs would stay downloaded ? 

Hey, @Kiki22 -

No, your songs should be safe and sound- you won't have to download the songs again if you've downloaded them once.

If your downloaded songs keep disappearing, there are a few possible reasons why:

• You've downloaded music to more than 3 devices.
  • You haven't been online with Spotify at least once in the last 30 days. 
  • You've recently reinstalled the app (doing so automatically removes downloaded tracks from your device). 
  • Your Spotify app needs updating. 
  • Your SD card (if your device has one) has become compromised (dislodged, corrupted, etc.) 
  • The content's no longer available on Spotify.
  • Tracks in some playlists, such as Discover Weekly and other Spotify-curated playlists are updated regularly, meaning tracks might be removed. 

Check this out for more: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/the_basics/listen-offline-troubleshooting/

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts