Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

Huawei p20 pro

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

When my phone is locked and listening to spotify music the only image on the lock screen is the spotify banner that you can only click on and then you need to unlock your phone and go into Spotify.

I'm struggling to setup the spotify locked widget that allows you to play, pause, skip forward and backward from the lock screen. No online guides so far changing the notification settings on my phone both in for the system and within the spotify settings have been able to resolve this. Additionally I have uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted my phone with no avail. 

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

10 Replies

Have you tried disabling the face unlock? I know this sometimes causes problems with using features on the locked screen? or try sliding the spotify notification the the left?

Hi,

You must enable the badges/emblems in the permission settings.

After I enabled this setting, it works fine.

Best

Ntmna

Hi! I've got the same problem. Can you tell me how did you solve it?

Thanks

I have the same issue and as far as i know theres no possible way to make skipping, play/stop etc. possible in lock screen. I have gave spotify all possible permissions and enabled every slider that i can find in settings. I have also P20 Pro but the problem is in android software. 

Must disable smart notifications on face unlocked settings 

Done

Screenshot_20180818-233516.jpg

See the solution 

Thank you very much!! Working for me!. Any Solution to ser the Cover?

Worked! Thanks. 

Hi. I have a p20 lite and i can't find the settings that you're talking about. Can you explain and write step by step please. ❤️

Suggested posts