Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unwanted Pop Up Ads For Concerts

Unwanted Pop Up Ads For Concerts

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for almost 3 years & am currently utlilizing Spotify on an LG/Android smartphone. Problem is the past 2 weeks now when I stream songs or albums from artists currently on tour..in place of the album cover art work while track is streaming..a darn annoying pop up announcement for an upcoming show in my area from the artist pops up & appears blocking the album art work on the screen..to temporarily get rid of it I have to front click the ad to get back the album art..is there a way to disable this? Its really making my listening experience annoying always having to click back the artwork..any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
4 Replies

All I can think of at the moment is to go to concerts in your Browse tab and change your location at the top to a place were they probably don't have them such as Aleppo.

This is a horrible feature. AND there is apparently no way to disable it. I specifically PAY for Spotify so I don't have to deal with this kind of constant SPAM ruining the experience. Very close to switching to Google Play. 

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY WAY TO DISABLE THIS USELESS FEATURE??!

Did you try my suggestion?

Suggested posts