Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updated app, can't find my 'all songs' playlist?!

Solved!

Updated app, can't find my 'all songs' playlist?!

I downloaded the latest version of Android Spotify and now I can't for the life of me seem to be able to locate my 'all song's' playlist (the one that is just all your downloaded songs). Does anyone know how/where to find a full list of downloaded (offline) songs?
I'm so frustrated. Someone help please! 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

you can now find all songs by going to Me>Favorites>Songs.

The new interface design is counterintuitive and clumsy. Here's a post where I point out its flaws and suggest workarounds.

http://bit.ly/2hkGfkM

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there @user-removed, welcome to the community! : ) 

First thing to try here is going to: Recover Playlistand search for your playlist there. 

If you can`t find it, you should contact spotify support- Technical Issues - Missing playlist. Then you will be able to get in touch with the Spotify support team, they`ll be able to recover your songs. If you recieve reply from no-reply, and you still having the issue, reply it anyway, and you`ll hear from them soon, usually between 24-48 hours : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's not a playlist I have deleted though, it's an automatic one made by Spotify...

Hey back. Alright, I see. You can use the contact form I`ve send you then, and contact with Spotify, I`m sure they`ll be able to recover your songs : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay thankyou, just send off an email asking them!
Marked as solution

you can now find all songs by going to Me>Favorites>Songs.

The new interface design is counterintuitive and clumsy. Here's a post where I point out its flaws and suggest workarounds.

http://bit.ly/2hkGfkM

Oh wow... Thankyou so much. What a ridiculous place to put it! I never found the Spotify interface to be great... And now they even managed to make it worse with this new update haha.
I asked Spotify a question about how to find this and they can't even seem to answer.. Haha

At least they put up this community site so the people can figure it out among themselves when they go and do something silly like this.

Suggested posts