Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade to newest version, white screen and synced to too many devices

Upgrade to newest version, white screen and synced to too many devices

I spent all weekend trying to get this app, that i pay for, to start working correctly again. The problem originated after the upgrade late last week when i got a message that i had too many devices synced and it removed my downloads. I'm not aware of having more than maybe two mobile devices synced and the desktop app if that applies, so that was concerning. I left a message on the thread to have my devices cleared, and i assumed, since i was finally, after many attempts, able to resync, that it had been corrected. Not long after the initial problem i started encourntering the white screen problems the upgrade was supposed to have fixed. I finally got everything working last night and i just went to take a look and sumbitch, i got the too many synced device message again and off we go.

This is ridiculous. Please fix this immediately.

1 Reply

I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Suggested posts