Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

VERY loud pop between tracks

VERY loud pop between tracks

This VERY loud pop occurs between tracks. At first, it was when I had crossfade enabled. Now it's right in the middle of EVERY song. It's ruined two pairs of professional headphones (it's that loud). My ears start ringing every time I hear it now. The first few times I tried to bare the noise b/c I loved my playlist music but I don't want to hear this anymore. I'm seriously contemplating removing this software because after during and after every song, I hear "pop". I can literally feel the air going into my ear because the speaker has so much force behind it.

4 Replies

I have never necountered this, and don't know what to do, but I feel someone should ask if you have removed and reinstalled Spotify before giving up?

I too have not heard this. Does this only happen when using headphones, or is it your phone speaker too? Do you find this on other music apps such as the inbuilt player?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I've tried a removal and reinstall. It only happens with my headphones and only in Spotify.

#metoo I had this now 3 time on diverent laptop with my akg bluetooth headset as wel as me akg inears. It really heards as loud as it is!

Suggested posts