Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume Issues New update

Volume Issues New update

With the Latest Spotify update for Android I have noticed a decrease in the Volume of the music, what gives?!?!?! 

Please fix it!

168 Replies

Wow I had this issue for so long I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. I gave up Spotify and went Google music. Much better.

Guys,

This is hidden and I don't know why. Go to settings, disable "same volume for all", select high or ultra high quality. Go to equalizer, select normal preset- default custom os -10db, in menu with button disable auto adapt and chek uhq setting.

All works perfect after that. And i just read the thread and decided to give it a final try playing with all settings.

Not a real solution, as I don't have equalizer I can't go to equalizer. I'm using an LG G6 and doesn't come with EQ. 

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and I’ve had the same problem as well. I’ve been researching it for months but I’ve never gotten a fix yet. I’ve been using Apple Music for times I want the music to be louder. I love the max volume on Apple Music, but I love all the features of Spotify. I wish they would at least tell us why they did that. 

Im' New to spotify..I use it in my android as well as Samsung tablet. I have et the volume to loudest..but some of the places I work..Even with volume all the way up..it' not Loud at all. I never had this problem with iTunes or YouTube. Is there anyway to override the volume settings and be able to play it louder?

You have to root your phone or tablet to solve this issue. I decided not to do it for security reasons...

The eq is in the spotify app..go to your library .. The gear sign in the top right.. Then scroll down to the eq settings..turn that off and should be louder 

Thx.. I already had the equilzer off and have switched my Streaming to the "high Quality".. The volume issue is mainly at one of gyms I teach at.. they have a volume governer on the stereo... so if the volume is already Low.. then its really low.. there So I need high volume out put

Unfortunately this issue remains...

I honestly dont understand why.

Seems that it doesn't happen to all manufacturers. A friend of mine has an HTC 11 and it works absolutely great.

I was forced to move to Tidal instead of Spotify.

It works perfectly!

Suggested posts