Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WTF??! I cannot download my Playlists!!!

WTF??! I cannot download my Playlists!!!

I just got that premium package a few days ago and i keep on trying to download my playlists, but it won't work. I am doing this via my wifi at home. No matter, which playlist i try, it will only download to approx. 30%, than it stops an does nothing more. I can also only start downloading 1 playlist like this, if i try to download another one at the same time, it will only show 0% and nothing happens.

I am having a german version on my mobile. An the settings menu is quite small - i cannot tell the programm, where to store the data. Anyways, I have 770MB free on my phone, and 12 GB on my card, so there should be enough room....

I already uninstalled the program and brought it up again, but this would not work either.

HELP! 

23 Replies

You have a lot of nerve telling me that cancelling is not the right thing to do because spotify "is like free because I get to listen to music for less than 10 euros a month" I am (was, i cancelled it) paying for the service and it is not working (and spotify used up all my data for the month when I thought I was listening to downloaded content so my phone is now a paper weight for the next few weeks).  Spotify needs to get better customer support people - maybe ones that don't insult their customers.

lol, you can cancel the service.  That's what I had to do.  Spotify customer service is terrible.

Same problem

This thread is over a year old. Please follow the troubleshooting steps then post the information in the template if you still have problems. Thanks.

Suggested posts