Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wallpaper Help

Wallpaper Help

When i use Spotify on my cellphone ( Samsun Galaxy S5 ) its change the wallpaper on them for every song i listen on this application.

Now i buy a new phone ( Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ) and this option is not working anymore.

Anyone Can Help me ?

6 Replies

Hey there!

Are you talking about the homescreen or lockscreen? This isn't Spotify's fault, it's from the phone. I know there are some lockscreens that change the wallpaper to the album art of whaterver you're listening to, so maybe try finding the same lockscreen that you had on your old phone. Let me know if this helps and if you run into more issues, feel free to let me know!

Cheers,

Matt

Sry nothing to do with wallpapers but is there a way to customize the icon .i just started here newbie.thanks

Hmm. That's more of a Android Phone issue. As for changing what Spotify's icon looks like, you can't do that unless you find an icon pack that has a custom Spotify icon built into it. Try to find launcher that lets you icon packs. Anything else?

Cheers,

Matt

Im talking about the lookscreen. On my Galaxy S5 when i open the screen i see the a different image depend on the music im listenning. Now with my new cellphone ( Galaxy S7 Edge ) its never change. Its stay always the same ( normal ) lookscreen.

I Never use any program for lookscreen its the default lockscreen for both cellphone.

I talked with some other rock stars and they confirmed that this is in fact a Samsung problem and Spotify can't do anything about it. You could probably try to find a Samsung or Andriod forum to help you find a way to get your art back. 

Cheers,

Matt

It's possible that the feature to change the wallpaper based on the currently playing song is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. However, there are a few things you can try to see if you can get it working:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Spotify installed on your S7 Edge. You can check for updates in the Google Play Store.

2. Check if the "Canvas" feature is enabled in your Spotify settings. To do this, open Spotify, go to "Settings", then "Canvas", and make sure the toggle switch is turned on.

3. Try restarting your phone and opening Spotify again to see if that resolves the issue.

4. If the above steps don't work, you can try contacting Spotify support to see if they can offer any further assistance. You can reach out to them through the "Contact Us" page on their website or through their social media channels.

Apart from all of these answers, I think, you should firstly as a Samsung or an Android community about the issue because it is not a Spotify-related issue. 

Spend happy time on community, any further question?

Suggested posts