Wenn ich im Offlinemodus auf die drei Punkte bei einem Song klicke, passiert nix.

Solved!
Highlighted

Wenn ich im Offlinemodus auf die drei Punkte bei einem Song klicke, passiert nix.

Casual Listener
  1. Ich habe auf meinem Huawei P20 lite Familien Premium und seit neusten kann ich im Offlinemodus nicht mehr die drei Punkte an den Songs verwendet um sie zum Beispiel in der Warteschlange zu setzten. Wie kann ich dieses Problem lösen? Screenshot_20200325-210055.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Wenn ich im Offlinemodus auf die drei Punkte bei einem Song klicke, passiert nix.

Hey there @schnarchi09

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's performance in offline mode. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't do the trick,  let us know and we'll provide you with further steps. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Wenn ich im Offlinemodus auf die drei Punkte bei einem Song klicke, passiert nix.

Hey there @schnarchi09

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's performance in offline mode. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't do the trick,  let us know and we'll provide you with further steps. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

IvanModerator

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I've already tried it, but it didn't help either.
Highlighted

Hey there @schnarchi09

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

IvanModerator
SUGGESTED POSTS