Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is spotify thinking...

What is spotify thinking...

Since the new update spotify is not working anymore for me. I am using a galaxy s5 and have been using spotify for a year now previously on a galaxy s3. For the record I am using the same data connection as with the old version and my phone works fine with every other app or browser.

Every time I start the app I sometimes have to login again without reason. Also when I finally get the app started, my downloads are deleted again.. every time.. Which is annoying as downloading suddenly takes like 4 minutes per song with the new version.

Also the speed of the new app is a problem. If I click any button (even the play and pauze button) the app freezes for at least 30 seconds and nothing happens. Which means that randomly music will start to play when I dont want it and when I want to pauze it again it keeps playing and I physically have to turn down the volume of my phone to stop it.

Finally most of the time I play a song, nothing happens. The timecode plays but no sound comes out.

I really dont understand any of this. How can a service which I pay 10 euros a month for not solve these problems (which apperantly a lot more people have) within hours. Instead of not doing anything about it for days now. I will wait one more day for you to fix this. After that I dont see any reason why I should keep paying and will require a refund for the month of june and a cancellation of my account.

1 Reply

As you can see, basically this entire forum's front page is covered with people asking similar questions. 

As you can see, Spotify is more or less ignoring it at this point, letting us inmates run the asylum. I can't promise you that other services will be better, but I find it hard to imagine in any way they could be worse. 

On the other hand, if you want nearly invisible customer support, amateurish development, and the chance to get hacked, keep using Spotify!

Lamp

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-support-for-Google-ChromeCast/idi-p/482900

Suggested posts