Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is this for?

Solved!

What is this for?

I've noticed that's there's a small audio clip under the album artwork. Does it have any functionality?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @1228084804!

Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

That is a really good question. 

It is actully a new feature just rolled out by Spotify. It is actully a QR code which will allow anyone with a scanner on their phone to scan that code and the track will then go to their device that they have Spotify on so that can play it...pretty neat don't you think? ๐Ÿ™‚

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Any chance of a screen capture showing this?

Marked as solution

Hey @1228084804!

Welcome to the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

That is a really good question. 

It is actully a new feature just rolled out by Spotify. It is actully a QR code which will allow anyone with a scanner on their phone to scan that code and the track will then go to their device that they have Spotify on so that can play it...pretty neat don't you think? ๐Ÿ™‚

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So instead of the dev guys working on producing a fully functioning, stable platform they're now working on features which will benefit Spotify's growth ambitions. Shame.

Kudos for the genius of spotify to feed the community a new and wonderful
environment surrounding music.

Suggested posts