Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I look through new podcast episodes, I am brought back to top of list after opening an episode

When I look through new podcast episodes, I am brought back to top of list after opening an episode

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Google Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I like to browse through the latest episodes of all my subscribed podcasts (by going to "your library" then "podcasts" and then scrolling through "episodes") every few days to see what's new and add the ones I'm interested in to my playlist. Every time I go to read the full blurb of an episode and then return back to the list, it automatically brings me to the top (aka "today" / the most recently released episodes) rather than keeping me however far down the list I was. It's super frustrating when I haven't checked for a few days and have a ton of podcasts to scroll through and have to keep re-finding my position after viewing an episode. It used to remember where I was rather than bringing me all the way back to the top.

1 Reply

Hi there @Jen54

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

We can confirm that this is expected behavior in the app.

We appreciate the time you've taken to share your thoughts on this and we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the right folks.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts