Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When will the spotify app be on the market for ICS users?

Solved!

When will the spotify app be on the market for ICS users?

And how is this going to effected by JB?

Also, where can I get the latest app for ICS? the one im running now wont save my downloaded playlists and makes me to redownload them again and again.. 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Go to m.spotify.com in your phone browser and it will prompt you to download and update. Or, if you want to go through the Play store navigate to it through the standard desktop web front end and you can initiate the download to your phone from there
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

View solution in original post

4 Replies

k found the link

https://www.spotify.com/se/blog/archives/2012/04/19/new-android-preview/

should be more visible 😐

Anyway, my other questions still stand, ICS full release? JB beta?

That preview version has been refined, and a newer version of it should be available on the Google Play store. This should be compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich. I personally haven't tried it on Jelly Bean, but I imagine it's not a massive step away from ICS.
Airhorn Enthusiast

okay, heres another question if i may, my account is on my franch credit card, but im working for a company that is located in finland and the czech republic, and at the moment, im in the czech republic, which means i cant see spotify in my market, can i get it somehow here or from another service?

Marked as solution

Go to m.spotify.com in your phone browser and it will prompt you to download and update. Or, if you want to go through the Play store navigate to it through the standard desktop web front end and you can initiate the download to your phone from there
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts