Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where can I downlaod previous version?

Where can I downlaod previous version?

Please - I'm begging the community - does anyone know where I can download the previous version? The one where they introduced landscape (0.6.2, I think)? I'm going to be using google navigation for many hours this weekend (8+ hours), and the new version is unusable when Google navigation is in the foreground. I'm crushed - I should never have accepted that last update. They completely broke the app for me. And personally, I think their implementation of the controls in the nav bar is terrible - it's one more thing that I need to click on and close. So after I close Spotify within the app, I need to close it again in the nav bar? Ridiculous - and not worth the broken functionality. Please - someone help me out! Thanks!
2 Replies

I'm not sure I'd want to recommend installing an .apk from an unknown source. You could check which version is on m.spotify.com.

I was sort of hoping someone knew of a Spotify page where they kept old versions. But also, when Spotify took a year plus to allow saving to SD card, people got around this by using old versions of Spotify that people posted. Versions that allowed that kind of saving. I appreciate the warning though.

Suggested posts