Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my equalizer?

Solved!

Where is my equalizer?

I don't now how to find my equalizer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

To find your equalizer you go to settings on your iOS or Android.

Press "Playback" and there you will find "Equalizer" and then fix the sound to what sounds best, there will also be some examples of different genre equalizers that you can press and it will be changed automaticly. 

Problem solved? Click "Accept as solution" ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Erm......let's assume you're using an android device @Wintex as this is an android forum. So go to settings then scroll down to the section '"Music Quality" and "Equalizer" should appear as the last item in that section, under "Download using cellular".

As spotify uses the android system equalizer, the option won't appear if the manufacturer of your mobile device excluded it from their programming, in which case you need to download a third party equalizer from Play.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you are using Spotify on iOS, it's under Your Library > Settings > Playback > Equaliser.

If you are using Spotify on macOS, there isn't an EQ built-in. Lately, I use a great app called Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba. Airfoil works on macOS or Windows. A single license is $29, or you can get a macOS/Windows license bundle for $40.

There also a free way to create an EQ on macOS using AU Lab and Soundflower. I have used this method in the past and it does work. It just takes a few minutes to set it up. In comparison, Airfoil is just another app to install. 

-edit- I see now that this is a Android post. My apologies for being off-topic. This question was on the main page that just shows new posts, but I didn't see the Android in context. Now, I see the Android breadcrumb at the top of the page.

Marked as solution

To find your equalizer you go to settings on your iOS or Android.

Press "Playback" and there you will find "Equalizer" and then fix the sound to what sounds best, there will also be some examples of different genre equalizers that you can press and it will be changed automaticly. 

Problem solved? Click "Accept as solution" ๐Ÿ™‚

Marked as solution

Erm......let's assume you're using an android device @Wintex as this is an android forum. So go to settings then scroll down to the section '"Music Quality" and "Equalizer" should appear as the last item in that section, under "Download using cellular".

As spotify uses the android system equalizer, the option won't appear if the manufacturer of your mobile device excluded it from their programming, in which case you need to download a third party equalizer from Play.

I'm use Android

Suggested posts