Free/Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Huawei P20 Pro

Operating System

Emui 8

My Question or Issue

Normaly there was a filter button (arrow) to sort my playlist on name or album. But it's removed now? Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 2 people liked this

Re: Where is the button to filter my playlist

dodplas
Regular

Huawei honor 9

I have just noticed this now, the filter button at the top of the playlist is now within the 3 dot menu in the top right.

So instead of 2 clicks it now takes me 4 clicks. At some point I dream of the day Spotify does an update that doesn't make their UI worse to use or removes functionality I use on a daily basis.

Regards, 

Someone who is disappointed by every single Spotify app update.

4 Replies
1 person liked this

MaxieNL
Casual Listener

I was actually going to recommend going all the way up in your playlist, it used to be under the playlist image besides the searchbar but then it occured to me it was indeed gone.

Solution! 2 people liked this

dodplas
Regular

Huawei honor 9

I have just noticed this now, the filter button at the top of the playlist is now within the 3 dot menu in the top right.

So instead of 2 clicks it now takes me 4 clicks. At some point I dream of the day Spotify does an update that doesn't make their UI worse to use or removes functionality I use on a daily basis.

Regards, 

Someone who is disappointed by every single Spotify app update.

2 people liked this

dodplas
Regular

That is a convenient place for the filter so why would Spotify ever leave it there. Just like the fact the filter playlist function now doesn't stay playing the filtered playlist results.

Not to mention the other numerous functionality Spotify have spent time and money destroying.

Highlighted
1 person liked this

Mdk12
Casual Listener

Thanks!

Yeah that makes it just worse, I also don't see any improvement of this change.

Like last update they thought i would be cool to show your name on every song before the artist and album name... Probs a manager who needs to prove himself...

PLS Spotify Change it back...

SUGGESTED POSTS